Welcome To My Blog Please Support and Subscribe

Study

At the first time of my school,im afraid to leave me of
my tita she's the one who bring me into school in early in the morning.
i was grade one at that time to think why im here in school?
many questions in my mind, why we need to studying? why we have
a place like a school? Is just a few question.
after my school im tired not tired in doin..im tired to think of that
why i need to studying? my tita's said you need to learn about what is wrong and
what is right.. and many things that you don't know thats why you need to study,
after she said that i not listen to him. what i know is to play outside the house
and talking to my cousin. after i play im watching t.v like cartoons, such as
Dragon ball'z, X-men, and many more.. and after that suddenly im sleeping with
chair. I'm happy during my child's age because i don't have problem to think of
what i know is playing and playing..